Pages

Topics

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I really feel great!

So yesterday I put on a pair of jeans that didn't fit me when i first bought them. When I tried them on at the store they wouldn't even close. I put them on and they fit. It was a great feeling. Towards the end of the day they started to feel even looser. OMG it feels so awesome. This morning I put on a dress for church and the dress fit me so baggy. And its only been a week.

Well in reviewing my 1st week of detox. I have learned that I can do this. I really thought I was going to have a hard time doing the detox. I feel that being prepared has helped me alot.
I am make sure I have almonds ready for a snack so that my blood sugar doesn't go low. Also I am eating more often and making extras for left overs. Good thing I stocked up on alot of veggies for all my meals. I am planning my weeks meals today that way I know in my mind what i am eating.
I am really enjoying this detox. I didn't know I was going to start seeing results right away. I have had sweet cravings and tortillas cravings. I really thought before i started that they would win but they aren't . Will POwer!!!!

Well let the 2nd week begin ...

No comments: