Pages

Topics

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 2# of Detox

I feel great though i do have a huge headache. I am chugging this water like crazy. I do have a big craving for something sweet. I have to stand firm though. I am just keeping myself busy so I won't think about indulging in a big huge gigantic bowl of ice cream. LOL No Dr. D i don't have any ice cream in my freezer.
Tomorrow I am writing out the rest of the week's meals after i get some good food from the sf, sh,sp markets. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Family Health Chiropractic said...

Headaches are the most common side effect of detoxing. Essentially this is the result of chemicals being purged from the cells, withdrawals, blood vessels expanding and contracting. Keep it up girlfriend...if i come up with a cellular healing diet approved version of rocky road ice cream, you'll be the first to know it!