Pages

Topics

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chicken Soup


Hey guys here is a really quick recipe.


I will do my best to write it out as I just threw everything in the pot. lol


Big pot half way filled with water. ONce the water is boiling add onion powder, cumin, kosher salt, cracked pepper, and a scoop of minced garlic, celery, sliced red bell pepper, and sliced onions.

Then add the chicken. Once the chicken is almost done throw in the vegetables in this order.


1/2 bag of baby Carrots

6-Bella Mushrooms

4-Jalapeno peppers (for salsa)

1-Tomatillos (for salsa)

2-Diced green onions

1-Tomatoes

1-Squash

1/2 head of Cabbage

Cilantro

At the very end I added organic cooked garbanzos.

Tailor it to how much soup you are making. I put a ton of mushrooms in as I love mushrooms!

Enjoy!

No comments: